eigene Beiträge| neueste Beiträge| ungelesene Beiträge| unbeantwortete Beiträge| aktive Themen| Fördermitgliedschaft| Cockerpage

EGO von Planet Eclipse

CS, LV, GTEK, ETEK, ETHA, EGO, GEO
Bild

Hoeppi
Flying Dutch Man

02.11.2004 23:23

zu wem? :D ...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Coyut
Rookie
Rookie

03.11.2004 20:28

http://www.planeteclipse.com hat soeben die Katze aus dem Sack gelassen und einige News und neue Bilder auf ihrer Website publiziert.

Alle Infos findet ihr unter folgendem Link http://www.planeteclipse.com/site/eNews.asp?newsID=76

Hier der englische Originaltext:

EGO Info.
added 11/3/2004
It’s here!

After 11 years of customising other manufacturers markers to the pinnacle of their performance envelope, Planet finally bring you our very own, full specification gun, the Ego.

Based around the proven principles of the electropneumatic, open bolt mechanism, the Ego pushes the boundaries of speed, quality and performance. After all, if you have 11 years of experience of making other peoples products faster, more reliable, lighter and better looking, wouldn’t you want to use that in your own product?

The Ego is packed with all the features that you have come to expect from a top-line Eclipse product. Features that you would normally only find in the ultimate custom versions of a gun come in the Ego as standard including peerless machining, finishes and build quality.

But that doesn’t mean that the Ego is all show and no go! Far from it! Everything in this gun is designed to achieve the maximum possible rate of fire. And for Eclipse, that meant the inclusion of one of our biggest selling cocker accessories, the QEV. Adding QEVs to the cocker brought that gun to life, and by utilizing that same principle, of rapidly exhausted unwanted ram air straight to atmosphere, we have allowed the ram assembly of the Ego to breath. By no longer restricting the air coming out of the ram housing, forcing it back through the solenoid, the cycle time of the ram is drastically reduced. Using one of the fastest opening sub-miniature solenoids currently available, and a low reciprocating mass the Ego is capable of operating in the region of 40 Cycles Per Second. And with that kind raw speed to work with, and a maximum rate of fire that is only limited by the rate paint can be fed into the gun once the break-beam breech sensor is enabled, you have the ultimate cocktail for rates of capable of annihilating any marker out there.

In order for the Ego to work effectively and efficiently under those kinds of cycle speeds, we had to make sure we had regulators that could keep up with it. With both the integrated Low Pressure Regulator (LPR) and In-Line regulator we wanted superior performance with ultimate reliability. Needless to say we are totally satisfied with the results, as months of bench and field-testing has yet to produce a single case of spiking, creeping or seal failure in either of the Eclipse Ego regs. And just like the LPR feed of the Nexus DC2, there is a dedicated gas path direct from the exit of the In-Line reg to the inlet of the LPR. This allows the LPR to be fed with the first available air from in-line, and not be starved by being fed from an empty valve chamber! The benefit to this is that the LPR feeds the solenoid and ram, and if they are being fed with a constant pressure, because the LPR is supplied with a constant pressure, then the solenoid and hammer can keep working at their maximum possible rate. Basically, it allows the mechanisms of the gun to keep working faster, for longer.
In fact the list of performance features goes on and on. For example, the hammer and ram are a one-piece design (Rammer) that has its bolt pin drive surface as close to the axis of the hammer shaft as is physically allowable. This results in the absolute minimum of torsional force along the length of the hammer to reduce friction and wear and increase performance and longevity. The valve pin glides effortlessly in its own dedicated threaded brass bushing within the valve guide. Again this reduces friction and wear of the valve components whilst ensuring that the valve has the ability to move as freely as possible from fully closed, to fully open, and back again. With this precision of movement comes increased consistency, efficiency and reliability. Add a high flow, open-face delrin bolt and an operating pressure of around 275 psi and the efficiency and consistency of the Ego is more than you will ever need, straight out of the box.

And the tricks don’t stop there. One of the most exciting, yet subtle features of the Ego is its Patent Applied for Def-Tek feed system. Where most vert feed markers come unstuck, even those with eyes and sensors, is when it comes down to tumbling balls in the feed. It is all to easy for balls to drop down the feed, hit the bottom of breech, and bounce straight back up. The ones that bounce back up are then susceptible to being chopped by the bolt coming forward. Even guns with breech sensors can be affected, as the ball is sensed and accepted as present and the gun is allowed to fire. The ball can then continue to bounce back out of the breech and be chopped. The way most manufacturers get around this problem is by adding a delay into the timing circuit to ensure that the ball has remained in place, and not bounced in the breech, before the gun is allowed to fire. Either way, with conventional systems you end up with either the possibility of a chop, even with a breech sensor, or software that slows the cycle time down (and hence rate of fire) in order to prevent that happening. The Way the Ego’s feed works is by slightly offsetting the vertical feed in relationship to the breech. This allows the balls a perfectly free path into the breech so as not to effect feed rate, but then deflects the ball against the far side of the breech, rather than the base of the breech, to stop it wanting to bounce back out. Even balls falling from a great height, uninterrupted, do not want to bounce out of the breech. They just stop there, perfectly chambered, ready to fire. Simple, yet flawless.

Electronically the Ego borrows much from the EclipseBlade stable, utilizing the tried and tested components of the original EclipseBlade and incorporating many of the newer features found in the E2. The cool blue backlit graphical LCD provides all of the information that you will need including firing mode, breech sensor status, adjustable game timer, shot counter and rate of fire indicator. A user friendly menu system allows all of the control parameters to be adjusted on-gun using three pushbuttons at the rear of the grip-frame, along with a fourth located inside the frame for tournament legality. Advanced trigger debounce algorithms mean that when configured correctly, Ego will not fall foul of the chrono judge and the low profile break-beam breech sensor provides a reliable anti chop solution, which allows the gun to shoot as fast as your loader can feed. The single, low power electro-pneumatic solenoid is one of the smallest in its class and the overall power consumption of the electronics means that 250,000 shots from a standard 9V battery is not unrealistic.

And as for the included accessories, you get the super-slick Eclipse On/Off/Purge system, the Eclipse Shaft Solo Barrel (.693), Clamping feed neck, Eclipse-Samurai 3 Swoop magnoptic fully adjustable 3-point trigger, Multi-density wrap-around grips, hose, elbows, the lot, all as standard, all in matching Eclipse Anodised finishes.

Ego…. Not Customized…. Custom Built.

Ego, Pure Eclipse!

So when can I get one?

You can come and visit our booth at the NPPL in San Diego where the gun will be officially unveiled to the public and a small numbers will be available for sale. We are taking back order now for delivery around the End of November 04. Get one on your Christmas list now. Santa is expecting a rush. Product is On-line in the store and you can place your order there now.

Eclipse Ego Spec Sheet

¨ Eclipse Open Bolt Electro Pneumatic Marker
¨ Break Beam Low Profile Breech Sensor
¨ PCB features: LCD, Optical Trigger, Rear Function Buttons, Menu-Driven Operating System, Eye indicator, Clip-In 9volt Battery Operated
¨ Eclipse-Samurai 3 Trigger. Magnetic, 3-point Adjustment.
¨ Pat. Pending, TT Filter Debounce Software, as first seen on the infamous E2
¨ Integrated Adjustable LPR W/ Dedicated HP Inlet
¨ Eclipse Inline Reg. High Flow, Accurate, Consistent Output in a Tiny Package
¨ Eclipse 'Rammer' One-Piece Hammer/Ram Mechanism. Highly Durable Stainless Construction. Strips In Seconds.
¨ Integrated Eclipse QEVs For The Fastest Possible Cycle Times.
¨ Sub Miniature Solenoid And Integrated Minifold
¨ Body-Integrated Feed Stub.
¨ Offset 'Def-Tek' Feed System. For "No-Bounce" Ball Feed
¨ Clamping Low-Rise Feed Tube
¨ Low Pressure, High Flow Supercharger Valve System
¨ Brass Bushed Valve Guide. No Valve Pin Wear, No Friction.
¨ Open Faced, High Flow Delrin Bolt
¨ Pop-N-Slide Bolt Pin. Super Large Pin/Hammer Contact Area For Minimal Wear
¨ Eclipse Shaft Solo 14" Barrel
¨ Cocker Barrel Thread
¨ Eclipse On/Off/Purge System, Mini-Rail And Hose.
¨ Dual Rubber Finger Ball Detents
¨ Eclipse Duo-Tech Grips
¨ Eclipse Sup-Tol Machining
¨ Various Software Modes
¨ Unlimited ROF With Eye On. Speed Is Limited By Loader Only.
¨ Fully Adjustable (1 to 30 BPS) ROF With Eye Off
¨ Tech Friendly
¨ User Friendly

STATS:
Weight: 859g Gun and Regs
1116g Inc. Barrel And On/Off/Purge System

Length: 255mm Gun And Regs
524mm Inc. Barrel

Height: 162mm Body And Frame
232mm Inc. Feed and On/Off/Purge System

Width: 25.3mm Body
27.3mm Inc. Eye Covers

Shots: Bench Test fired 1687 Paintballs from a 4500psi fill in a 68ci tank. Results can vary dependant on Paint, Barrel Length, Bore Size and Velocity.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Coyut
Rookie
Rookie

03.11.2004 20:43

Bei einer Direktbestellung bei Planeteclipse kostet die EGO 1198.50 Euros.

Hier die Farben die ab sofort bestellbar sind ;o)

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Florian
Der alte Mann und das Hub
ForumBadges: Bild

22.11.2004 14:04

Hier ein "nicht wissenschaftliches" Review der Ego:

EGO review(non scientific)

Alright gang........got to play with the EGO tonight so I thought I'd post an informal review.
First impression: The gun is very very small and very very light. i didn't have a scale with me but the EGO with the stock rail and 68/4500 angel air preset was about equal in weight to an angel fly with nothing on it. That should give you an idea. It's about one inch wide, the milling is very smoth and actually quite classy. the gun felt small.....no other way to say it. I was impressed with the looks.

A few cool features. The bolt pin stays in the bolt when you remove it which is handy. No more lost pins. It will come out should you need to pull it out all the way, but with a quick pull it stays one piece. This came in handy later on. The "rammer" and bolt assembly moves every easily without air. The Colour LCD display on the back of the grip was also a pleasant suprise. I forgot my manual so navigating the options menu was a bit tricky but once you get the hang of it, no big deal. Techincal options like dwell, ROF trigger sensitivity etc are only available once the grip is openned and the red programming button it hit. Pretty simple. Basicaly you NEED to read your manual. No big deal. The built in LPR on the front(it's not a volumizer) was also easy to use however is reverse of most LPRs. In is down, out is up. The E2 grip frame and trigger is comfortable to hold. The trigger can be set amazingly short in about 30 seconds. No skill required for that.

Things I didn't like. The detents are rubber nibs.....similar to extended pirranha detents which I think will wear quite quickly however they do retract into a grove which was nice. They just worried me a bit. The LPR, and inline reg and grip frame take different size hex keys which I thought was a bit dumb, since when you adjust one you have to adjust the other for maximum performance. The eclipse rail while really nice looking just didn't move the tank forward enough for my liking. Some might like it some might not. The gun was severely bouncy out of the box and from what I can tell the factory settings are set to ramp.....which I thought was dumb. I may have read the menu wrong(like I said I forgot the manual) but I thought setting a gun to ramp out of the box was silly. Dwell timing was not done in the standard miliseconds. the stock dwell is 80ms. I assume it meant microseconds rather than milliseconds......a manual would have cured this obviously. Lastly the bolt didn't have a ramped inlet which every bolt should have.

Performance on the field: At first I was literally stocked. Using a reloader I was breaking every other ball shot. After a quick bit of tuning to the LPR and inline reg I was able to get the cocking pressure shockingly low while still achieving a good 280 velocity. Having to play quickly I tossed an EGG on and played. Much better.......I only broke about one ball a game for two games. Having a bit more time to play I took the stock barrel off(which seemed to fit the paint fine) and tossed on a J&J I had instead. THe gun worked flawless after that. Retesting with a normal halo again.....the gun worked flawless. The detents I was worried about seemed to work fine. The gun had very little kick for a ram based gun of that weight, I was very impressed by that. The cocking and firing pressure are also very low which stunned me. It took a bit of fiddling to set them(I used the matrix technique). With the bouncy magnetic trigger(I didn't set it legal LOL) the gun could spit some serious streams of paint. Here's the best part. on a 68/3000 fill I dumped 6 pods, most of an egg and walked off the field with about 1000PSI left in my tank. The gun is VERY good on air. Probably due to the QEVs which help the ram run lower pressure and the positioning of the valve etc. The gun was designed for air efficiency. I just don't see why they didn't ramp the inlet on the bolt after going to all the other trouble lol.

By the end of the night I'd have to say the gun was definately impressive. If you want small, light, air efficient, and massive firepower this is definately a decent gun. I'm a hard core matrix fan but I would have no problem using this gun. Yes it's timmy based but I liked it much more than any timmy I ever shot. Keep in mind my experience was one night. Dependability is a whole other subject lol.

I'd give this gun a 4 out of 5. I won't give it 5 just because of some silly things like needing so many tools to tune the gun. The menu was a bit confusing without a manual. No ramped inlet on the bolt(I mean come on). The eclipse drop is not very adjustable.

That's it. I know this review isn't scientific, but what can I say I didn't really have time for all of that. LOL. Take it for what it's worth

Statement von Jack Wood zu dem Review:

Hi

Just want to add a couple of points to this otherwise nice review.

The guns that left San Diego were released to some very specific Eclipse Dealers and Distributors. They were not sold to the public. For that reason, there were some features in the software that were not production ready. So:

1) The Ramp mode in the Factory settings is a programming bug. The Factory setting will have just Yes and No as a selectable option. IE do you want to return to factory settings. The gun shot in this test DID NOT have ramping software in it. It was true semi, with all the usual filtering.

2) Features like the adjustable Anti-FSDO is not enabled.

3) The Dwell is actually adjustable in 0.1 Millisecond increments. Stock dwell is 8.0 ms(you mustn't have seen the point!). We thought that finer adjustment of the dwell would be appreciated.

4) The MROF (Max Rate Of Fire) setting is not completely accurate. If you set it to 13 you only get 11 as your MROF.

5) We tested ramped inlet bolts and slotted inlet bolts. There was only marginal difference in performance. However, we will be releasing ramped inlet, bell mouthed outlet bolts very shortly. We are also developing a special bolt for shooting super-fragile paint that will be ready in the next 4 weeks.

6) Production guns will have 1/8" Hex in-line adjuster and frame screws sockets, and 5/32" Hex LPR and Rammer Cap Sockets.

So, we hope that you can see we have addressed most of the major concerns of the tester, and hope you can trust we will leave no stone unturned in tring to make this the best tourney-ready gun we can.

Cheers

Jack
Zuletzt geändert von Florian am 23.11.2004 10:52, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Florian

23.11.2004 10:41

Bild

Die gefällt mir langsam. Soll so leicht sein wie ne' Shocker und ähnlich kompakt, aber nicht zu klein, wie ne' Shocker (zum Glück).

Mal auffen MEIM testen :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Dirty8
Rookie
Rookie

23.11.2004 12:51

Wenn man bei OPM auf die Website guckt, sieht sie auch schon zugelassen aus.

Auf jeden Fall mal testen das Stück

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Florian

23.11.2004 13:18

Jep, ist zugelassen seit gestern morgen.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
JaNor
Paints

23.11.2004 13:44

*habenwill*

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Florian

03.12.2004 11:11

Detailaufnahmen:

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Dirty8
Rookie
Rookie

03.12.2004 23:12

Schick und nu schnell Teile tauschen ;)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Florian

06.12.2004 03:55

Explosionszeichnungen und Legenden:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
RST
Tekkenman
XtraBadges:
zeigen

23.12.2004 22:24

EGO STATS:
Weight: 859g Gun and Regs
1116g Inc. Barrel And On/Off/Purge System

Sooo, hab heute mal meine Alias und meine EGO gewogen (beide ohne Lauf, beide mit gleichem On/Off: identisches Setup).

Ergebnis:

-Alias 1090 Gramm
-EGO 966 Gramm

Hat mich selbst überrascht, aber beides geile Knarren :msmiley1:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Florian

27.12.2004 13:49

Infos von Planet Eclipse zu den Eyecovern:

Planet will have replacement covers in all the colors shortly!
Stay tuned!
Hmm, man kann wohl davon ausgehen, da so wie im Ego Flashgame, alle Teile, in allen Farben erhältlich sein werden. In den US of A kursieren schon Parts Swapping Threads, wie auch für DM4s und Aliase.

Mal sehen, vielleicht wird das auch hier endlich ein Trend :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Florian

03.01.2005 12:30

Soooo, wir haben ja nun seit auch drei Egos im Team und ich durfte die Dinger gestern mal antesten und ein bisserl beobachten und ich muss sagen das ich doch positiver überrascht war im Vergleich zu meinem MEIM Test. Sogar ich Triggermongo habe das Ding trotz Magnettrigger schnell bekommen und das sehr einfach, sie liegt einfach geil in der Hand und kickt wirklich überhaupt so gu wie gar nicht.

Ein großes Manko sind wirklich die Detends den die feeden teilweise doppelt, was sich natürlich auch auf das Schussbild auswirkt. Teilweise brechen die Bälle wirklich beängstigend aus, was aber auch durchaus an der gestrigen Paint liegen kann. Der richtige Test folgt dann, wenn die guten Detends da sind und ich mal in den Genuß kommen kann das Ding zu spielen :) Macht auf jeden Fall schon mal einen sehr guten Zweiteindruck, der mich mehr als positiv auf den nächsten Test stimmt.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Fossy

03.01.2005 13:35

Wie wurden die Knifften denn eingestellt?
Ich hab über den Kick schon verschiedenste Aussagen gehört... von grottig wie ne Spyder bis hin zu sanft wie ne Trix...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Florian

03.01.2005 14:35

Leider habe ich sie nicht eingestellt und bin auch kein Eblade Griff Experte.

Die, die ich aufn MEIM getestet habe hat gekickt wie ne Spyder (wahrscheinlich auch wegen Schalldämpfer und keiner richtigen Einstellung), die drei die ich gestern in der Hand hatte waren wirklich sanft, nicht ganz Trix aber fast, würde sogar sagen sanfter als ne Alias (zumindest als die, die ich bisher getestet hatte).

Werde mich mal nach den Settings umhören.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Guard
X-Baller
X-Baller

03.01.2005 17:13

Fossy hat geschrieben:Wie wurden die Knifften denn eingestellt?
Ich hab über den Kick schon verschiedenste Aussagen gehört... von grottig wie ne Spyder bis hin zu sanft wie ne Trix...
Diese Unterschiede liegen wohl an der Einstellung des LPR´s. Da man leider keine Möglichkeit hat den Druck abzulesen kommen wohl diese arg verschiedenen Eindrücke zustande.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
SK-PA.ul
Podbitch
Podbitch

03.01.2005 22:53

jo.. im griff kann man nur die fsdo, dwell, mrof und de-bounce einstellen.
weiß zufällig wer, wie man den lpr ablesen kann.. gibt es da ein tool ála wdp oder aka ?? oder einfach nach "gefühl" wie bei ner koga ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Macki
Mugger
Mugger

03.01.2005 23:02

@sk-paul:

nach gefühl,wie bei ner matrix

oder auf die tour über den chroni,wann die FPS konstant sind,bzw wann sie sinken,dann wieder 1/4 rein usw
beides ne möglichkeit schätz ich mal

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Florian

10.01.2005 12:35

Joar, habe gestern mal nen halben Tag das Ding gespielt und bin auch hier positiv überrascht.

Setup: Ego mit Eggo, dadurch keine Doppelschüsse oder Breaks, weil noch alte Balldetends, aber mit nem selfdremel gefrästen Bolzen.

Kick: War ok, hätte aber noch geringer sein können, ist halt wirklich schade das mein nicht sehen kann mit wieviel psi man auf den Ball geht. Werde ich nächstemal vielleicht nochmal runterfumeln (wenn ich darf ;) ).
Handling

Geschwindigkeit: Für mich war es sehr leicht sie konstant schnell zu bekommen, fande ich sehr gut!

Genauigkeit: Solala, hatte auch nen bisschen grossen Laufdurchmesser, und denke das es auch mit den Balldetends zusammenhängen könnte, mal abwarten bis der Update Kram ist und nochmal testen. War momentan noch nicht so berrauschend.

Handling: Durch den Eggo etwas hecklastig, aber sonst supegeil handlebar, für mich ideal. Handwechsel sehr schnell, aiming auch.

Luftverbrauch: Dadurch das es schnelle Trainingsspiele habe ich nicht drauf geachtet, scheint aber fein zu sein.

Fazit: Positiver Gesamteindruck, der etwas durch Genauigkeit und Hecklastig getrübt wurde, jedoch auch mit dem Setup zusammenhängen kann. Mir hattse auf jeden Fall Spass gemacht und denke man muss jetzt mal auf Langzeittests und Bewährung bei nem langen Turniertag warten und natürlich wenn das Upgrade verbaut wurde (neuer Bolzen und Detends) und man sie dann mit Halo/Reloader spielen kann. :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Florian

13.01.2005 23:40

Fac3full's Ego Review
Ok folks,
Saw this in the new Facefull and figured some of you would want to see it. Due to the DVD the price of the magazine is 11 bucks so I will go ahead and type it here. Sorry in advance for type-o's.

Review:

"The real question is why did it take Planet Eclipse this long to make a marker?

Who knows, but it's about time! The main thing to note is that this is most definantly their own marker from the groud up. Apart from the Shaft barrel and the Eclipse on/off/purge bottom-line, none of the rest of the Ego has been seen on or in any other marker from Eclipse or any other marker. The frame will be instantly recognizable as coming from the Exlipse family, with the three rear push buttons and the LCD that can be found on the latest E2, and the 9-volt battery and optical trigger on the board. The trigger is even of the magnetic return type, but with quite a a different feel to the E2 with a completely new shape and pivot point, together with more adjustment all around. Above the frame is obviously the body of the marker and the main workings. The design of the of the operation is that of a single solenoid valve, electropneumatic marker. The bolt slides out of the back of the breech, and there is a hammer in the lower chamber that connects to the bolt with a pin. The hammer and ram is one peice, and slides strait out of the back of the body after removing the rear cap. A notable addition to this marker, and shows just how performance focusted eclipse have made the Ego, are the integrated QEV's (Quick Exaust Valves). After seeing the difference that these made to the performance of the cocker, there is absolutely no reason that adding them to the ram system of this type of marker should not provide an equal amount of performance gain. At the front of the Ego there is both an integrated LPR to control the ram/hammer and a new Eclipse in-line regulator. Both are performance based regulators that Eclipse has developed speciafically to heep up with the extremely high rates of fire that this marker is capable of. And in order that cycle speed is not inhibited by gas supply, the LPR even has it's own dedicated gas passage direct from the top of the inline reg. Another clever feature of the regulator is that the output can never exceed 100psi. Even if the internals are wrongly assembled, the peak pressure will never exceed 100. We didn't actually try to see if this was true, but we'll take their word for it!
But the EGo is still definantly about performance. The QEVs make the bolt action super snappy, but very surprizingly without any real kick. So little kick that is has to be tried to be belived. That little kick, great regulators that give excellent velocity consistancy and decent paint in the Shaft barrel also help to make it very accurate.
So with the speed, accuracy, and the Eclipse name for durability and quality behind it, the Ego is sure to be a big success!"

Ratings:
Look: ****
Design:*****
Size:****
Cost:****
Reliability:****
Rate of fire:*****
Efficiency:****
Ball Breakage:****
Accuracy:****

(5 stars being best 1 being worst)

Overall this was a great review. They really enjoyed using the Ego. So anyone that has any questions about how everyone likes it, take it from facefull.

Note: I don't think Facefull has an editor, a lot of the typos in this were done by facefull, I tried to correct most..
Thanks
-Jordan

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Zurück zu „Planet Eclipse“