eigene Beiträge| neueste Beiträge| ungelesene Beiträge| unbeantwortete Beiträge| aktive Themen| Fördermitgliedschaft| Cockerpage

Dan Voils und Aaron Alexander verlassen AKALMP

Viking, Excalibur, Merlin
Bild

the Gamer

Dan Voils und Aaron Alexander verlassen AKALMP

04.02.2005 23:50

:shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!:
In a telephone interview Dan Voils has confirmed he has left AKA. Dan was a Master Tech for them as well as doing all their website and web store work. He was also their primary Public Relations and IT person. Asked why he was leaving Dan said “Due to major internal conflicts at AKA I decided it was best to move on.” When asked if he was leaving the AKA forum on PBNation he said “No, I have always tried to help the individual player with problems with their guns and I will continue to do so. I won’t be able to expedite the repairs at AKA as I have in the past but I will maintain my online presence. As an Administrator for PBNation I will now be able to spend more time online supporting the site and the players.” When asked about his future plans Dan said he has a few tricks up his sleeve as well as some products that are coming out soon. We asked if a new gun was one of them and he laughed and said we would have to wait and see.
Flagpull.com wishes him the best and we can’t wait to see what he has coming out.

After speaking with Dan I decided to try my luck and called Aaron Alexander for more details. Aaron dropped a bombshell when he told me he had been terminated from Leads Metal Products! Leads (LMP) is the actual manufacturing company of the AKA parts. Aaron was their lead designer and engineer. He is also president and 1/3 owner of AKA. I asked him about future AKA products and he stated he couldn’t say anything at this time. It seems there are lawyers involved between AKA and Leads Metal Products. I don’t know where this will end up but it is indeed a sad day in Paintball.

Orginal findest Du hier

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
the Gamer

04.02.2005 23:57

auch die AKA HP is seit eben down.......

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Ben
Site Admin
Site Admin
ForumBadges: Bild

05.02.2005 07:56

Aber das sie nur mit Regs nicht ueberleben koennen, war schon klar oder ?
Die Kanonen werden halt alt...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
the Gamer

05.02.2005 18:04

Ben hat geschrieben:Aber das sie nur mit Regs nicht ueberleben koennen, war schon klar oder ?
Die Kanonen werden halt alt...
Ben:
seit WDP das Patent von SP hat, verkaufen sie auch wieder Knifften.....

ach ja bei AKA´s ist es wie bei mir, wir werden nicht älter,wir werden besser :anbet:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
the Gamer

08.02.2005 09:48

es tut sich was laut AKA steht eine Pressemitteilung unmittelbar bevor.........

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Ben
Site Admin
Site Admin

08.02.2005 10:28

Neue Gun? Das waere doch lustig :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
the Gamer

10.02.2005 01:30

irgendwie habe ich das Gefühl, es hat was mit STD zu tun.....oder warum haben die AKA Tech´s den link in ihrer Signatur, bzw. schauen die LPR´s aus wie der Soda Can..... :eeku:

na wisst Ihr es schon :lalala:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
XePMoTiG
Rookie
Rookie

10.02.2005 09:16

der "major press releas" :huh: :grmpf: :
"Aaron K. Alexander is no longer employed by Leads Metal Products, Inc.  Dan Voils is no longer a subcontractor at AKA.

AKA is still committed to serving our customer's needs.  We will continue to market our remaining Excaliburs and Vikings, and all the aftermarket products you have come to expect from us.  Our line of SCM's, 2-Liters, and Sidewinders is intact and we will continue to service and market them.  Expect to see a new line of AKA Low Pressure products in the coming months.

We will honor all warranties and continue to service your products. 

Our website and on-line store should be available on or before Feb 21, 2005.  If you want to purchase a product on line and use our new Paypal account we will have that available by Feb 21, 2005.  Otherwise you can call 317-631-7200 and purchase using a Visa or Mastercard."

Larry and Eileen
nichts was man nicht schon wusste oder sowieso geahnt hatte. neuer kleinkrams eben und nix mit neuer gun... schade, schade, schade

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
the Gamer

10.02.2005 20:31

Habe mich gestern übrigens mal etwas mit Dan unterhalten...so richtig rausrücken warum er AKA verlassen hat wollte er nicht, aber er sagte mir, das es schon über den Anwalt läuft.....woraus wir natürlich schließen....ja ja es geht ums Geld.....

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
the Gamer

17.02.2005 10:30

nun hat auch noch Bart, de letzte Tech AKA verlassen...... :wazzup: :shocked!:
Sorry for the bad news but Bart is no longer with AKA.
Dan

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DLDS

17.02.2005 13:10

klingt wirklich nicht gut, schade. Dabei war AKA immer eine wirklich sehr gute schmiede. Wäre schade um sie!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
the Gamer

21.02.2005 16:58

February 20, 2005
P R E S S R E L E A S E:
AKALMP, Inc. announced today that Aaron K. Alexander has been removed as President of AKALMP. Larry G. Alexander is now President. AKA wishes to reassure their customers that normal operations continue and that all warranties will be honored. AKA still has Excaliburs and Vikings in stock ready for sale. Announcements regarding other new products will be coming soon.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
the Gamer

jetzt geht es rund.....

06.04.2005 14:48

hier mal eine noch nicht bestätigte Pressemitteilung von AKA.....gepostet on PbNation von Undrdg.....
AKALMP, Inc. no longer recognizes the following persons and entities as certified AKA
technicians:

Dan Voils, AuctionJunkie
DBN Paintball
Chris Herring, TargetIndy
On Target Enterprises
Bart Hardwick, Bartman
Bart Parts

The term “AKA Master Tech” was a self-described title bestowed by these persons upon themselves not by AKA. If there was ever an “AKA Master Tech” it should have been Aaron K. Alexander. These persons no longer have access to authentic AKA parts and technology.

Do not confuse integrity with inguenity.

:dodgy:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
the Gamer

06.04.2005 14:50

3 Stunden später meldete sich Aaron zu Wort.........
This is Aaron K. Alexander. I haven’t posted much on here but I’ve been a member for a long time. There was an incorrect piece of information posted here that Dan Voils (Auctionjunkie!), Chris Herring (Targetindy), and Bart Hardwick (Bartman) are not AKA Master Techs. They are and always will be. I personally trained Dan, Bart, and Chris to build, modify, and disassemble the existing AKA markers including the Excalibur, Viking, and Merlin when I was President and designer at AKALMP, Inc. I bestowed the title of Master Technician upon them as they had achieved the highest level of product knowledge. Tech certifications cannot be revoked by anybody but me, as I'm the one who signs the cards. On a side note, all three indeed have integrity.

Respectfully,
Aaron K. Alexander

:eeku:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Ben
Site Admin
Site Admin

06.04.2005 15:01

Was gehtn bei denen ? Schlammschlacht vom Feinsten. Klär mal auf wer jetzt wo steht bitte.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
XePMoTiG
Rookie
Rookie

06.04.2005 15:53

wuerde mich jetzt auch mal interessieren was bei denen abgeht! war doch (zumindest nach aussen) vorher so eine eingeschworene familie?!?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
the Gamer

06.04.2005 18:25

ja ja ich bohr ja schon, aber Dan und Bart wollen nicht mit der Sprache rausrücken.....aber wie oben schon erwähnt, das ganze läuft über den Rechtsanwalt.......also gehts ums Geld.....

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
the Gamer

06.04.2005 18:28

Ben hat geschrieben:Was gehtn bei denen ? Schlammschlacht vom Feinsten. Klär mal auf wer jetzt wo steht bitte.

Dan, Bart, Chris und Aaron auf der einen.....und Pappa Larry auf der anderen Seite......als ich Eileen, also die Mutter von Aaron fragte was denn bei Ihnen gerade abgeht, kam nur ein langes "seufz" :comf:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
the Gamer

und weiter geht´s

07.04.2005 06:41

Originally posted by Auctionjunkie!
Don't be so sure of what you think you know.. learn all 3 sides of the story.
For the record and for the first public time;
The reason I left AKA was because I refuse to work in a hostile environment. I warned Eileen months before my leaving that I will not work in such an enviroment. When they fired Aaron the hostility rose to such a level my only choice was to leave. I also knew they would make me choose between them and my friends. I know of another that was made to choose and his actions are very evident.
I have kept my vow of supporting AKA here and in emails to the utmost. Don't disparrage my actions as a moderator. My points of interest of the problems with their new pricing and improper web pricing was to warn people of the possible improper pricing and overcharging. You are pissed because you cannot maintain their web site as it was maintained before. You consider every post I make a slam against you even though I said on the phone I would assist as well as I could. Don't convolute the issues with your, or Larry's, own agenda.

Dan

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
the Gamer

07.04.2005 17:42

** Press Release April 6 2005**
Some clarification seems appropriate regarding AKA “certified” technicians. The
initial reason for having tech classes was to quickly enable players in many areas of the country to be able maintenance their own markers and to help other players during a paintball event. Basic maintenance skills and procedures enabled them to do quick repairs and preventive maintenance without damaging the marker. There was never any intent to provide these technicians with the ability to do a complete tear-down or warranty repairs. Most players took these classes so they were able to do simple repairs on their own markers. “Certification” does not mean “warranty” services.

AKA Warranty Service Centers are able to completely disassemble a marker, perform major repairs and upgrades, and install new parts.

If you have further questions, please contact Larry at 317-631-7200 or via e-mail at info@akapaintball.com.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
the Gamer

07.04.2005 17:51

für alle die schwierigkeiten haben Englisch zu lesen bzw. zu verstehen

hier der Link zu einem Übersetzer......

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
the Gamer

07.04.2005 17:54

This gets more and more interesting. The original intent was for individuals and teams to tech their own guns with the knowledge given from Aaron. Matter of fact I was the one that requested the original Tech class in December of 2000. I stated that since my Team was going exclusive with Excaliburs I needed to know everything there was to know about them. I believe there were about 7 people at that class. From there the intent was to have certified techs across the country who could repair Excaliburs and Vikings. At one point it was even stated in the warranty that if your gun was servied by a non-certified tech your warranty would be voided. Eventually I was given the task of training and certifying the field techs through the classes. A line was even drawn between the "famailiarization class" that Larry gave and the actual "certification class" that I gave. AKA even flew me to events so that I could hold classes. Many, many times I have heard Eileen ask people on the phone if there was a certifed tech near tham that could work on the gun since they didn't want to or have the time to send it into AKA. I even created a list of Certified Techs that probably still hangs on the wall in Eileen's office that she and Cristina used to locate Techs for people. I'd also like to note that on the AKA web page for distributors ( http://akalmp.com/DisAir.htm ) there are notation's for "Certified Airsmith's. Even the page title alludes to Distributor's andf Air Smith's. If the intent wasn't for these certified techs to repair other people's guns why list them? Warranty repair was done through these Certified Airsmith's multiple times with no problems.

Regardless of what people think, this post is not sour grapes. I'm simply correcting what I perceive to be incorrect data. I was there for the full duration of the tech classes as well as many internal decisions and events. I still think of Larry and Eileen as friends due to the time spent over the last 5 years. It's sad to see the level of events over the last few months.

Dan

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Ben
Site Admin
Site Admin

07.04.2005 18:04

Mehr mehr :)