eigene Beiträge| neueste Beiträge| ungelesene Beiträge| unbeantwortete Beiträge| aktive Themen| Fördermitgliedschaft| Cockerpage

Joern Windler und eine harte Geschichte

Alle Ergebnisse, Paarungen und Infos über die Millenium Series
Ben
Site Admin
Site Admin
ForumBadges: Bild

Joern Windler und eine harte Geschichte

14.07.2003 11:29

I apologize to the americans and most of their Xballers.

I apologize to you guys for blaming when we played X-ball. I found out lately that the guy I was meanly pissed of is not even an american, but somebody called

Twizzle of the british team Ecstacy

who only filled your pods.

For those who dont know the story, its worth being told to you.

When in Toulouse Germany played the US in XBall, we ran after the first 5 games out of paint. Our guy who should have cared about the paint wasnt aware of the fact, that also the diablo
guys want to finish and shut their truck in the evening. [Thats stupid, we know]
The next game started soon and we had to get some paint to be able to go on learning some lessons taught by our american friends.

So what I did was going over to the US guys and asking for 2 boxes of paint until our guys got some more from diabolo. There was one guy filling pods and I explained him (and also the others
being around) our problem and asked - very friedly of course - if we could get 2 boxes from them.

He said like "No. you dont get any paint. We dont have any paint." I said, there are 10 boxes under your table, pleasse give us two of them, so that we are able to play on or we have to quit. We cannot play without paint of course.

He answered something like "I dont give a shit. If you cannot play on, just quit playing." with a big grin on his face. We had this kind of "discussion" for a couple of minutes. Me asking for paint and he denying it in a way which was just 200% antisocial.

I was pretty pissed, went back to my team to calm down and seconds later went for another try begging for 2 simple boxes. He still was laughing and had great fun with seeing me being upset about his bad behaviour.

So I went up the XBall tower and wanted to grab the microphone to make an announcement, that the spectators who want to see us playing should come over to give us some paint until we
re-opened the diabolo truck and got some own paint. The guys up the tower unfortunately didnt let me making this announcement. They started to talk to the americans and after a hell of discussion and quite a while we got two boxes.

The story ended in somebody - which I havent seen, cause he was in my back - poured beer over me when I was coaching our team on the american side of the coaches box. Great job.

I thought in games like "david against goliath" would be more friendship or at least would people help each other out.

And normally it is like this as I have seen especially during the Xball premiere in Pittsburgh where we all worked together to make it a great event...

I told this story and made it public , not in my connection of being with the MS or the coach of team Germany, but only to show that this is the way we NEVER EVER bring X-Ball on the TV (and of course because Im still upset on how bad and antisocial behaviour can be).

joern.

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/sho ... adid=20991

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
RST
Tekkenman
ForumBadges: Bild
XtraBadges:
zeigen

14.07.2003 13:38

Tolle Story-Immer wieder faszinierend,unsere doch so große "Paintball Familie"........ :shock: :evil:
Ich fass es nicht.......................
:2cent:

:iamwithstupid: :splat:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Gredman
Rec-Baller
Rec-Baller

14.07.2003 14:47

Boah macht mich sowas wütend... Und das wo der Joern doch so ne coole Wurst ist... :evil:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
mnt
Jōnin

14.07.2003 15:32

"poured beer over me"...

Das auf der Sigerehrung den Franzosen mehrfach ein "suck my dick" entgegengebrüllt wurde ist auch nicht so die feine art.

Man könnte fast meinen die großen Paintballteams entwickeln allmälich Star-allüren.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
lindwurm
Rookie
Rookie

14.07.2003 16:43

genauso wie teure marker im prinzip nur n stück alu sind mit etwas elektronik drin die billiger ist als ne fernbedienung sind wohl viele der so tollen tuniere auch nur wiesen mit deckungen drauf...vielleicht sind die leute etwas zu euphorisch (ist das richtig geschrieben?) wenn sie das wort x-ball hören....

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Linus
X-Baller
X-Baller

14.07.2003 16:51

voll zum kotzen, echt!

hoch lebe die deutsch-amerikanische freundschaft! :wink:

ich denke das man trotzdem, jedenfalls in europa in den meisten fällen von einer paintball-familie sprechen kann. habe jedenfalls in amsterdam so gut wie nur freundliche leute aus allen möglichen ländern gesehen, da hat niemand stress gemacht. hab mir sogar den Sa abend während den x-ball spielen an den füllstationen der gerade spielenden teams luft schnorren können.
alles weitere wird stockholm zeigen :P

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
lindwurm
Rookie
Rookie

14.07.2003 23:25

ich find die aktion auch assig vor allem hat der ja nicht gefragt ob er ihm die kisten schenkt!!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Zurück zu „Millennium Series 2005“