eigene Beiträge| neueste Beiträge| ungelesene Beiträge| unbeantwortete Beiträge| aktive Themen| Fördermitgliedschaft| Cockerpage

NDZ Firing Can - Review and Test

Luxe
Bild

weidex
Internetzpaintballer
Internetzpaintballer

NDZ Firing Can - Review and Test

29.09.2009 20:52

This is my thread to test all the features advertised by NDZ of their firing can.

I will post a video in the end of my test, so everything will be documented on video and on paper/spreadsheet.

Here are the features of the firing can that was advertised by NDZ:
* Improved shot count, 100+ shots from a 68/4500 tank
* shot to shot consistency has been improved
* Open can design allows for the larger air volume capacity while reducing weight
* Our 2 piece firing can design offers easy internal o-ring replacement
* 50% less internal friction over stock design. Stock bolt to firing can breakaway friction is slightly over 4#'s, NDZ can is right around 2#''s
* Allows lowering your input pressure and or dwell
* Lower pressure is easier on paint

Here are some pictures of the can:
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Results

Velocity Test of Stock vs NDZ Can Spreadsheet -http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key= ... VZlE&hl=en

1. 2 piece firing can design offers easy internal o-ring replacement
Verdict: When I first got the can, it came in one solid piece. Their machine work was very nice and it really looked like a one piece.This is truly a 2 piece can. It is a can that resembles the old can, but with holes milled into the front half of the can. Refer to picture 1 and 3 in the post above. I was But their claim of easier internal o-ring replacement is TRUE. Even without unscrewing the can, the milled holes on the front of the can allows for easier access to the o-rings. I added a picture above with the can unscrewed.

2. Shot to shot consistency has been improved
Verdict: From my tests, the stock can was more consistent. This is evident from the standard deviation and the chart I have made from the velocity test above.But I will not judge this can inconsistent yet. My old can has about 6 cases now, and the new can has about a little less than 1. I would say the stock can could have beat the NDZ can in terms of inconsistency at the moment, but as I break it in, we might see a reverse. More testing required on this claim by NDZ.

3. Allows lowering your input pressure and or dwell and lower pressure is easier on paint
Verdict: With the stock bolt set at a velocity of about 295fps, I changed to the NDZ can. Right away, the velocity rose to a 304fps average, which is about a 10fps increase. So yes, the can allows you to reach the desired velocity with less pressure than with the stock can. And yes, lower pressure should be softer on paint. I shot about 1 case on Sunday with the NDZ can, and I wasn't breaking any paint. But I also didn't break any paint with the stock can.

4. Improved shot count, 100+ shots from a 68/4500 tank
Verdict: Didn't have much paint, so I counted exactly 2 x 150 paintballs(typical pod), and set the Luxe to shoot at 295FPS. Fill the tank to exactly 4000psi and shot the first 150 balls with the stock can. I marked the location of the needle on my Ninja reg gauge with a thin marker, so that I could be exact. Then I filled the tank up to exactly 4000psi again, re-chrono, and shot the second batch of 150 paintballs with the NDZ can. To my surprise, the needle on the gauge showed that I had a little bit more air than when I did the test with the stock can. The difference was about the width of the Ninja reg gauge needle. So yes, it does improve shot count - but 100+ paintballs per tank is still untested.

I am starting to add my findings and added a velocity test spreadsheet and a chart. I have also highlighted the findings and things to take note of that is important. More to come and videos also.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
weidex
Internetzpaintballer
Internetzpaintballer

30.09.2009 13:02

hat das teil einer mal in deutschland getestet????

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
icp-ms
Rain Man
Rain Man
ForumBadges: BildBildBild
XtraBadges:
zeigen

30.09.2009 13:27

Ich denke in De wird die Can für 214FPS weniger geeigent sein. Dafür müsste das Volumen eher verkleinert werden.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
weidex
Internetzpaintballer
Internetzpaintballer

30.09.2009 13:31

glaube bei 214fps verbraucht die gun fast gar keine luft mehr ... ;-)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
LLCoolR
Rec-Baller
Rec-Baller

30.09.2009 13:48

Ich habe gehört bei 214fps füllt die die Flasche von allein wieder auf.... :lool:

Schonmal jemand n test gefunden bzw einer das ding ausgiebig geprüft der aus dtl und nich von ndz kommt?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
tommy30
Will hier nur verkaufen

30.09.2009 16:10

sinnvolles Extra, nicht wegen der besseren Effizienz sonder alleine wegen der Möglichkeit vernünftig an die beiden im inneren sitzenden O-Ringe zu kommen.
Ist echt das einzige an der Luxe was ein wenig, sagen wir mal, suboptimal gelöst ist...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Andyman
Will hier nur verkaufen

30.09.2009 17:59

weidex hat geschrieben:hat das teil einer mal in deutschland getestet????
noch nicht...nachm WorldCup gibts Info´s...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Zurück zu „DLX Technology“