eigene Beiträge| neueste Beiträge| ungelesene Beiträge| unbeantwortete Beiträge| aktive Themen| Fördermitgliedschaft| Cockerpage

Luxe Nox Kilo Bolt

Luxe
Bild

Florian
Der alte Mann und das Hub
ForumBadges: Bild

Luxe Nox Kilo Bolt

09.12.2008 20:48

Bild
Bild
NOX “KILO” Stopping POWER! Bolt:
Nox is proud to introduce the next generation of the KILO bolt (Stopping Power). This
pat pending design is a hybrid of materials “Ertalyte TX and anodized aluminum”. This
bolt is lighter by almost 2 grams than the previous Kilo and is durable so no more
worrying about the bolt tip scratching.
Key Features: New features in RED!
· Main Body made of Ertalyte TX “Self Lubricating Material”
· Improved air transition at the end of the bolt
· Anodized Aluminum front tip for maximum reliability (eliminates bolt
scratching)
· Same Great efficiency as our Previous NOX bolts ~1500 per 45/68
· Newly designed bolt face for maximum ball contact area for reducing ball
breakage.
· Smooth radius bolt tip to eliminate 2nd ball in stack clipping
· Improved slot shape for superior air flow
· 47% lighter than the Stock HE bolt (Please see pictures below)
· 11% lighter than the previous Kilo bolt
· Increases bolt cycle speed.
Hey guys,
Just got my NOX bolt in the mail and did an initial "try out" too see what changed.

First Impressions:
The bolt is probably the lightest I have ever held, when I first grabbed the envelope out of the mailbox I was a bit worried that maybe I just got some bubble wrap, but it was definitely in there.
The bolt feels a little fragile to the touch, but I did some research on the "Ertalyte" that the bolt is made of and apparently its some pretty tough stuff so Im not worried.
Here is where I found my info on "ertalyte" (http://www.emcoplastics.com/catalog_...spx?prod_id=27)

When first sliding the bolt into my luxe I noticed it is a much tighter fit than my stock bolt, Im assuming this is because my stock bolt has 40+ cases on it already and obviously the NOX bolt does not.

When first dry firing my luxe with the nox bolt I noticed 3 things:
What little kick there was was reduced significantly (ridiculous amounts I was impressed)
and the sound signature was different, I dont know if I would say quieter, but definitely different.
Noticed an OBVIOUS increase in efficiency, I dont have exact numbers yet just because I dont have that much paint laying around but, I definitely was able to dry fire it for a significantly greater amount of time before my tank was empty.

While shooting paint through the gun I noticed:
Less kick then before, sound signature was still different.
Also i was able to shoot some paint that I have had laying around that the gun would not shoot with the stock bolt.

I will post up with efficiency numbers after my next practice, and ill keep people updated as to any changes I see as I shoot it some more.
Hope this helps people some on making a decision to purchase the bolt or not

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Neurosis
Rookie
Rookie

10.12.2008 08:44

Spiele den Bolt seit 3Wochen! Einfach HAMMER!!!Der Bolt is einfahc super leicht und sehr sehr gut verarbeitet, sitzt bei mir wirklich perfekt in der Can. Kick geht merkbar runter (wenn man von Kick reden kann). Sound wird irgendwie anders, evt etwas lauter, hört sich halt komplett anders an die Schocker, aber natürlich in keinster Weise irgendwie störend laut, halt nur anders ;). Spiele nen Virtue Board und kann nun ne Dwell von 9-10 fahren. Habe es bisher aber nur mit Reballs testen können (wegen Training halt), dabei war sie super konstant. Habe mal getestet viele Schuss ich mit einer vollen Pulle raus bekomme und lag bei einem Hopper und 10Pötten, sollte also reichen ;P
Ich geb den so schnell nimmer her!!!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
PaintballFreak
Rec-Baller
Rec-Baller

10.12.2008 19:45

Hey wo kann man den kaufen???

Link: